Our small condo was very adequate for the two of us. It was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. Weather was great and we enjoyed both the pool and the beach.
- David W. from Poland, Posted: 10/17/2018
A very short but perfect 3 night stay. Great accommodations, close to everything. Neat and spacious for a couple to use.
- Edward S L. from Newtown Square, Posted: 09/09/2018
This villa was exactly what I was looking for. It is both pool front and ocean front! I needed a relaxing place and that is what I got here. I had a wonderful experience all around. I am very happy and will definitely return.
- Anonymous from Atlanta, Posted: 07/19/2018
We had a smooth and easy experience. My wife and I decided to get married on my family's vacation to HH, so my parents got us this unit for the last few days of the trip. It was perfect for what we needed. Small, private, and very nice.
- Anonymous from Sugarcreek, Posted: 06/25/2018
The rental agency was very polite, courteous, and helpful.
- Rick M. from Gray, Posted: 08/24/2015
This is my second time using Vacation Rental of Hilton Head. the staff was friendly and accommodating. I called last minute and was able to find an affordable and comfortable condo. Thank you
- Emir R. from Greer, Posted: 07/25/2015
A very relaxed and laid back type of vacation. We enjoyed our stay here and look forward to returning next year. An easy short distance to the beach. Can't wait for the construction to be over though. Overall a great stay.
- Casey N. from Lincolnton, Posted: 07/20/2015
Excellent location, we did not have a car, rented bikes for week, were able to bike and walk to most all of our activities.all the employees at Rental company were very helpful, friendly and professional.
- Anonymous , Posted: 06/17/2015
The condo was just as described and worked well for us (1 adult +3 kids<15). It was clean, comfortable, and well located. The pool was a quiet retreat if needed. BTW: the ribs and pulled pork at Hot Mama's were incredible;)
- Raymond N. from Bloomfield, Posted: 04/11/2015
- Carlos P. from Miami, Posted: 07/25/2014
Check in was a breeze, very friendly staff. The condo was perfectly located on the island; close to the beach, easy access, close to most of the islands more popular shops and restaurants, etc. Just 200 ft or so the the beach with an ocean view, for this price, you won't find any better.
- Arthur B. from Madisonville, Posted: 07/21/2014
Enjoyed the first week of April'14 in WOD115. Appreciated having plenty of storage room in this one-bedroom, well-equipped unit. Great location overlooking a beautiful beach.
- Anonymous from Hopkinton, Posted: 04/16/2014
Everything was perfect.
- Harry V. from Newark, Posted: 11/06/2013
Enjoyed the unit and appreciated the cleanliness. I would recommend this property and may return. A lower daily rate would be nice. Some improvement to the outside shower area would be desirable.
- Anonymous from Columbia, Posted: 07/18/2013
Chances are we will continue to stay at Ocean Dunes Villas another 30 something years. Great place to stay more than easy to work with ,in the past I have had to leave because of a family emergency worked very well with the situation and made me feel at ease. would not stay any where else on the Island.
- Ralph and Jenny C. from Pigeon Forge, Posted: 07/09/2013
Only a few minor things that need your attention in unit OD 115. Need to replace a bulb in the bathroom. Batteries need to replace in the clock over the stove, and the small remote for the ceiling fan in the dining area. The small remote is on the wall leading to the hallway.
- Harry V. from Newark, Posted: 10/29/2012
Thank you for letting us know of the maintenance issues; we will take care of them promptly. We look forward to having you stay w/us again.
- Vacation Time of Hilton Head staff, Posted:
Our room and our vacation time was everything that was advertised. No half truths in order to "rent" the room. The ocean view was perfect! We didn't notice anyone above us, around us at all. So much peace and relaxation. Thank you for the opportunity to a sweet piece of heaven. We will see you next year or maybe sooner!
- Anonymous from Lula, Posted: 09/03/2012
had a great time and great location
- Paige B. from Cochran, Posted: 08/15/2012
The only thing we would change would be the area where you wash your feet off before going into the pool.
- Tracey C. from Huntersville, Posted: 08/07/2012
A nice place to stay. Convenient, clean, and updated. I would not hesitate to stay there again.
- Anonymous from Corbin, Posted: 04/24/2012
There was a leak in the bathroom, coming down from the apartment above. It was fixed promptly and our bathroom cleaned up. We appreciated that.
- Anonymous from Rockville Centre, Posted: 04/20/2012
A/C in den did not work
- Keith W. from Aiken, Posted: 04/03/2012
- Ellen M. from Bristol, Posted: 02/25/2012
Due to the chilly weather, the heating units were noisey and could not keep up through out the rooms. Could use a little updating. Washer/Dryer needs to have sign to apporx. time for two quarters. Woud be nice to have a broom and dust pan in unit.
- Carl W. from Santa Claus, Posted: 12/27/2010