Perfect condo for a couple. Convenient location. Very relaxing and comfortable with all the amenities you need.
- Anonymous from Aiken, Posted: 08/08/2023
We have been renting with VTHHI since 2006, and have reserved units for next year.
- John H. from Hartwell, Posted: 07/18/2023
We had a great at Seascape Villas, it was a short walk to the beach. The pool was right out our back door, the condon was perfect for 2 and has everthing that you would need. However the bed was horrible it is in bad need of new matresses.
- Becky K. , Posted: 07/11/2023
- Pam B , Posted: 06/08/2023
Very good location.
Walking distance to Alder Lane beach access and Coligny shopping area.
Comfortable furniture. Bed is good. Quality linens.
Kitchen well equipped. Nice deck off back.
Pool is very well kept. Good internet and TV channels.
Interior of unit is very nice.
Parking space right in front. Easy access to unit.
I suggest re-painting front door. Makes poor first impression. Outside of entrance stair area needs cleaning.
Need manual for washer and dryer to operate as it is they are complicated machines. Had to look up on internet.
Altogether a nice unit. Would return.
- Brian V. from East Windsor, Posted: 05/23/2023
We were very satisfied with the rental property with the only exception being the dishwasher did not work. After contacting the property manager about it we never heard anything back for the remainder of our stay. Otherwise everything was great with the exception of that issue not being resolved.
- Anonymous from Gadshill, Posted: 04/29/2023
- Adam W , Posted: 03/23/2023
- Carolyn P , Posted: 10/24/2022
S very nice one bedroom condo with all necessary items that should come with a rental condo .
- Anonymous from Aiken, Posted: 10/05/2022
- John H , Posted: 07/11/2022
We have booked with VTHHI for 15 years - that says it all!
- John H. from Hartwell, Posted: 07/11/2022
My husband and I had such a great time this year at Seascape villas. The unit we stayed in was one we had not stayed in before and it had everything we could for. The hard working people at the property management company went above and beyond to help us have the best stay ever. We will definitely plan another vacation soon at Seascape villas and work with their property management company who were outstanding.
- Christine S. from Olney, Posted: 07/09/2022
Great location, very cozy, property management were great, private access to the beach, plenty of things to do in walking distance, would recommend to anyone, we will definitely return. One of the best vacations yet!!
- Anonymous from Beaverdam, Posted: 07/04/2022
- Christine S , Posted: 05/17/2022
Very nice place
- STEVE S. from CHRISTIANSBURG, Posted: 02/15/2022
Nice condo in a very convenient location for beaches and restaurants.
- Anonymous from Aiken, Posted: 10/19/2021
We always enjoy our stay at this property. The owners make a great effort to maintain it and provide adequate furnishings for your stay. We look forward to returning each year for our annual summer beach trip.
- Anonymous from Aiken, Posted: 08/24/2021
- John H , Posted: 07/19/2021
VTHHI - great customer service
- John H. from Hartwell, Posted: 07/19/2021
- Kieren C , Posted: 06/23/2021
The place was clean, quiet and SO CLOSE to the beach! Can't wait to go back!
- Sheri S. from Chicago, Posted: 11/02/2020
We had a nice week in Hilton Head. This is a great time to go to Hilton Head. The weather was not too hot and the beaches are not crowded. The condo was perfect. Its was in a great location for easy shopping and ther are lots off very goo restaurants nearby.
- Anonymous from Aiken, Posted: 10/03/2020
- John T , Posted: 09/30/2020
- Elisha G , Posted: 09/08/2020
- George G , Posted: 09/01/2020
- Helen C , Posted: 08/11/2020
Great experience overall.
- Amber J. from Georgetown , Posted: 07/20/2020
I loved my stay at "The Blue Crab." It's so clean, so cared for & has everything you need. I hope I can stay there every time I come to Hilton Head... I miss is!
- Jennifer H. from New York, Posted: 07/15/2020
- John H , Posted: 07/14/2020
Great place and great staff!
- John H. from Hartwell, Posted: 07/14/2020
Awesome weekend with the hubby! Thank You for letting us come!
- Emily G. from Aiken, Posted: 09/17/2019
We had a very quiet and relaxing vacation. The unit is very well appointed and comfortable. We love the convenient proximity to the beach and having an oceanside cabana to use while there. We hope to return next year.
- Anonymous from Aiken, Posted: 08/21/2019
Very special we have been renting villas at Seascapes for over 30 years.
- Faye K. from Franklin, Posted: 07/22/2019
The condo was BEAUTIFUL! The pictures do not do it justice. The cleanest well maintained condo that I have ever stayed in!!! The location is ideal for the pool and the beach! The staff were excellent. I will always look to stay at Vacation Time rentals from now on.
- Beth R. from Roswell, Posted: 06/12/2019
The check-in experience was easy and the rental was perfect for our mother/daughter beach getaway. Everything was bright and clean and the unit was well-appointed. We found everything we needed for our daily short walks to the beach. We found everything we needed for enjoying our morning coffee and lounging on the back deck in the afternoons. We love returning to Hilton Head and will keep this property on our list of favorites.
- Regina R. from Atlanta, Posted: 05/17/2019
Good time noce property
- Maciej U. from Mentor, Posted: 05/13/2019
It was my birthday and it was a much needed time for a vacation for us! This was our second time staying at the Blue Crab Condo! We recommend staying here!
- Emily G. from Aiken, Posted: 04/10/2019
This place was perfect in every way. The decorating, location, quiet and peaceful. 5 minute walk to the beach. Clean and tidy. The only drawback was the pool was not heated. Manager was very friendly and helpful. We give it 5 stars.
- John S. from Port Stanley, Posted: 03/30/2019
Condo was in a great location and the pictures were accurate. Great space for us and two small children. Kitchen was lacking a few items, but the rental office had no problem providing those items. It would have been nice to have had a washer and dryer in the unit, only provided us 4 towels for the weekend and additional towels were $25, which seems a little steep. However, it was a great space, loved the back deck and close proximity to the pool and beach. Would stay here again.
- Matthew P. from Evans, Posted: 08/22/2018
My husband and I along with his mom, sister, and nephew enjoyed staying at the Blue Crab Condo. It was our first time renting a beach condo. The condo is well taken care of and nice decorated. The location of the condo is in a excellent location of the beach and the shops. I would recommend anyone to stay here but make sure you bring extra toiletries, kitchen cleaning supplies and paper products.
- Emily G. from Aiken, Posted: 06/19/2018