- Lyn C , Posted: 05/22/2023
Great condo in a very nice location. Vacation Time of Hilton Head was wonderful to work with. The washing machine broke and was fixed the very next day. Swimming pool was right across the street and very nice. Plenty of chairs and extremely well maintained.
- John P. from Cincinnati, Posted: 05/08/2023
- Ray L , Posted: 04/30/2023
We enjoyed our stay.
- Anonymous from Midlothian, Posted: 04/23/2023
- Barbara K , Posted: 04/18/2023
We love staying in this villa when we visit HHI. It is bright, updated, in the perfect location. VTHHI is always very easy to work with when booking and staying.
- Barbara K. from Blythewood, Posted: 04/18/2023
- Stan R , Posted: 11/14/2022
very nice and clean villa. On the smaller side but if there are only two of you, it is a great choice.
- Stan R. from Chattanooga, Posted: 11/14/2022
Check in was friendly and easy. The villa was clean and had everything we needed. We loved the location. So dog friendly with many areas for walking. We enjoyed evenings walks on the pier.
- Anonymous from Adamstown, Posted: 10/11/2022
Perfectly located next to Harbourtown shops, tennis courts and coffee place. Unit was clean and well outfitted with kitchen needs. Great outdoor space.
- Anonymous from Parkland, Posted: 07/25/2022
- Anthony M , Posted: 05/06/2022
We have stayed at this villa several times and just love the location, the fresh and bright decor as well as the excellent service provided by Vacation Time of HHI.
- Barbara K. from Blythewood, Posted: 04/19/2022
Our stay was most enjoyable, the unit we rented was in a great location near Habour Town, and our unit was very clean and well equipped.
- Anonymous from Brockville, Posted: 04/12/2022
Great condo in a great location. Walk to the harbor, resturants and even coffee.
- Anonymous from Chapel Hill, Posted: 04/04/2022
Very lovely, serenely decorated condo. Very private with courtyard and outdoor seating. Well stocked for daily needs. Conveniently located in Harbour Town to easily walk around to shops and restaurants. The owner and manager were very professional and accommodating to our needs as we extended our stay. We highly recommend this location and particular condo for a comfortable restful retreat.
- Anonymous from San Antonio, Posted: 11/26/2021
Great stay with all amenities and needs provided. Within 3 minutes walk is dining and shopping. Beautiful harbor and park. Would definitely stay again. Dog friendly with no problems.
- Brent S. from Ashland, Posted: 11/23/2021
We had a great vacation! Loved being so close to Harbor Town!!
- Anonymous from Fairfield, Posted: 10/19/2021
Don't let the title throw you off as when you rent property to the public you expect it to be a little run down. Not in this case as the condo was perfect. Made you feel like home. So comfortable. Everything was furnished from folks and spoons to soap. Just bring your clothes and enjoy. Very convenient to shops and restaurants. The customer service was very helpful when asking questions on places to go. We will be going back and recommend this condo for anyone with or without a pet.
- Michael M. from Smyrna, Posted: 09/29/2021
great location clean pleasant decor
- Denise W. from Appling, Posted: 08/31/2021
We've stayed at this villa several times over the past few years, it's always a pleasure! Bright, super clean, completely updated and perfect location. Vacation Time folks are extremely nice and helpful!
- Barbara K. from Blythewood, Posted: 08/29/2021
We had a great stay
- Patrick B. from Clover, Posted: 08/16/2021
- Angela W , Posted: 07/26/2021
- Barbara K , Posted: 07/04/2021
The villa is bright, very nicely finished and conveniently located. The folks at Vacation Time were friendly and helpful. We had a great time!
- Barbara K. from Blythewood, Posted: 07/04/2021
- Cheryl P , Posted: 04/20/2021