Seaside Coastal Travel Insurance
Even the best planned trip can be impacted by the unexpected, forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment and incur unplanned expenses. Get the peace of mind you deserve by purchasing Seaside Coastal Travel Insurance from Generali Global Assistance.
Valuable Protection for Before, During and After Your Coastal Vacation
Sudden illness, road closures, delayed flights, medical emergency, natural disaster, lost or damaged luggage or even closed beaches, golf courses or amusement parks can quickly derail a trip, and sometimes at the least convenient moment.
Anticipating the unexpected with Generali Global Assistance travel insurance insures your vacation investment from costly covered events and helps reimburse you and others staying at your reservation for surprise expenses.
With this valuable protection plan, you get:
· Trip Cancellation coverage for a variety of unforeseen circumstances, including road closures, mandatory evacuations and sickness and injury of yourself, a traveling companion or family member.
· Trip Inconvenience coverage if the beach is closed due to contaminated waters during your trip—or if your destination’s golf course or amusement park is closed during your trip because of severe weather or mechanical breakdown.
· Coverage if you’re driving—like coverage for out-of-pocket expenses such as overnight lodging if your car breaks down on the way to your rental and you are delayed for 12 hours or more.
· A wide range of additional post-departure coverages, including Trip Interruption, Medical and Dental, Emergency Assistance and Transportation, Baggage, Rental Car Damage and more. Note Rental Car Damage is not available to residents of Texas.
· Sporting equipment coverages if your sporting equipment is delayed, damaged or stolen.
· Coverage for Pre-Existing Medical Conditions when you purchase your plan prior to or within 24 hours of final payment and are medically able to travel when you buy your plan.
· Valuable assistance services including 24/7/365 emergency assistance, concierge services, on demand medical care— including no-out-of-pocket medical expenses— identity theft resolution and roadside assistance.
· A 10-day free look to review your plan and decide if it’s right for you. If you wish to cancel your plan within 10 days of purchase and have not yet left on your trip or filed a claim you can do so and receive a full refund of your plan cost.