Apt. Was clean. Well laid out. Lots of towels. Great view of pool.Owners should check kitchen supplies. For example, large frying pan should be dumped..would rebook again. Overall stay was enjoyed.
- Brian N. from Pickering Ontario, Posted: 05/14/2022
Ocean Dunes is a great place! Convenient to all the great eating & shopping places. Clean room, great Customer Service! Been coming here for years!
- George N. from Knoxville, Posted: 03/30/2022
From the initial call to check-out, the management team was outstanding in every way! Jimmy was especially professional and knowledgable.
- Anonymous from Tuscaloosa, Posted: 01/20/2022
Great oceanfront location. Pool well maintained. Plenty of parking. All basic kitchen equipment. Cleaning left before finished. Furniture shoved around living room and floor unswept. Not a vacation killer
- Anonymous from Pickerington , Posted: 08/16/2021
The location of this property is its most appealing quality--close to Sea Pines and, most importantly, on the beach. As the photo shows you look at the pool (and the ocean can be seen, albeit in a limited fashion). The condo itself is a bit dated. While you could certainly sleep six (king in the bedroom, two bunk beds in the hall, plus 2 on sleeper sofa) it would be mighty cramped (especially with only the one bathroom).
Communication from the condo office could have been better (they did not respond within the VRBO app, so check your email). And it would have been nice to have an email the day of arrival with info for access without me having to reach out. It was a little stressful to arrive and not know exactly where to go.
Note that for check-in you go to the green-roofed building across the street (they were very friendly).
- Steven T. from Pike Road, Posted: 07/08/2021
- Renee R , Posted: 05/25/2021
Hilton Head is our winter getaway. Several years ago we found Vacation Time of Hilton Head and have been renting from them ever since. Michael and Jim in particular have been so helpful. We consider them more like family and we look forward to seeing them when we visit. We love our rental. If there is a problem , maintenance has always been prompt to come and fix the issue. This past year we rented an adjoining room so our family could join us for the week. We love being right on the beach, the pool is heated , the rooms are comfortable and nicely furnished. If we need an extra pot or utensil, the office has always helped us. We love coming to Hilton Head and look forward to staying here next year!
- Sandy H. from New Durham, Posted: 04/17/2021
- Jenny H , Posted: 02/10/2021
- Julian S , Posted: 10/27/2020
Enjoyed our stay so much! First trip to Hilton Head! The condo was very clean, nice, and a beautiful view. Highly recommend!
- Anonymous from Russellville, Posted: 10/03/2020
- Gisele M , Posted: 09/29/2020
- Jimmy R , Posted: 08/26/2020
- Diana G , Posted: 03/18/2020
- Yvonne S , Posted: 11/26/2019
Easy check-in. Lots of Parking. No hassle.
- Yvonne S. from Hilton Head Island, Posted: 11/26/2019
- Yvonne S , Posted: 11/19/2019
Had a great time. The space was rather comfortable.
- Yvonne S. from Hilton Head Island, Posted: 11/08/2019
Good location ... easy access to beach...pool too small
Floors were dusty and stovetop greasy...shower
Liner needed changing. Overall we liked our room.’
- Anonymous from Warrenville, Posted: 08/08/2019
Very clean, convenient, excellent location!
- Daniel F. from Austin, Posted: 07/08/2019
We visit Hilton Head often and the Ocean Dunes property is always our first choice. The landscape and pool view from our balcony was excellent, with only a short walk to the best beach on the Island. Beautiful unit, newly decorated. Front desk and Property Management are great!
- Ray M. , Posted: 05/04/2019
- Romeo Z. from Danville, Posted: 03/04/2019
Excellent!! Unit clean, upgraded and convenient.
When I called the property management company, they were very responsive. The sliding door did not lock and they fixed right away. There are a few kitchen items unit needs. Otherwise the unit is nice.
- Heidi W. from Aiken, Posted: 08/11/2018
We loved having a first floor place to stay! The condo was beautiful and just right for the two of us!
- Anonymous from Jackson, Posted: 07/02/2018
We were very happy with our time on Hilton Head. The unit was very nice. The weather was a little chilly but we still had plenty of sunny weather to enjoy the beach and pool. The location of the unit right by the 1st floor elevator and the walkway got a little noisy at times. Also a first floor laundry would have been nice. We loved the complex and the staff was exceptional. We give the trip very high ratings (one of the best we've ever taken) and we are looking forward to returning in the fall and also next year in the spring.
- Diana B. from Oregon, Posted: 03/26/2018