Overall it was a great place and great access to the beach. There are two small things that I think need mentioning. First is the sliding door was extremely difficult. I got stuck outside and it had to be opened from the inside. The track needed cleaning and probably greased. The other issue was the sheets would not stay on the bed. They had queen sheets on a king sized bed.
- Anonymous from Hixson, Posted: 08/22/2019
We had a great time
- Anonymous from Concord, Posted: 07/29/2019
- Catherine M. from Atlanta, Posted: 05/25/2019
The unit was very clean and neat. The ocean view from the unit is the best. Vacation Time is a great company to work with and if there is a problem they are across the street.
- Anonymous from Alton, Posted: 04/15/2019
A great time there, as always!
- Anonymous from Lexington, Posted: 11/06/2018
Ocean Dunes is always the best place to stay on Hilton Head. Vacation Time of Hilton Head has been our "go to" when we choose to stay on the island. The accommodations are excellent and the care that the staff gives is above board. We are always pleased to work with Vacation Times over the last 25 years.
- William S. from Butler, Posted: 10/25/2018
Wonderful week! Can’t wait to come back!
- Carmen C. , Posted: 09/10/2018
It's like being Welcomed to stay at Friend's place when you come home. It has the owner's personal touches,decorated with beautiful beach pictures, & positive sayings (even personal notes from the owners making you feel welcome into their place.) Just makes you feel at home. Loved it!
- Teressa D. from Cordova, Posted: 09/06/2018
All was very good
- Anonymous from Newark, Posted: 05/29/2018
It was great to get back to the island and also to Ocean Dunes. We have been staying there since 1989. We got to visit with some of the office personnel who have been there almost since we started coming to stay there. It was great.
- William C. from Florence, Posted: 05/03/2018
Great view,great weather.
- Anonymous from Grosse Pointe Woods, Posted: 04/23/2018
After a 12 hour trip, we were warmly greeted by the professional property management staff, welcoming us to the island. A short time later, we received a call, asking if the condo was to our satisfaction and if we needed anything.
The view from the kitchen looks out to the comfortable patio which was perfect for times of reading in the evening, listening and watching the waves on the shore.
The comfortable bed afforded good nights of rest. We never missed a sunrise, just a short walk on the condo pathway. Our days were filled with biking on the island's paths, shopping at Coligny Plaza, hours reading at the beach, and a short walk to our "church away from home," First Baptist Church of Hilton Head.
The kitchen provided all the utensils and appliances needed for our meal preparations.
The condo's decor of soft aqua and tan color, seashell accents, and framed water scenes enhanced the peaceful mood of this condo.
We are very satisfied with our stay at this condo and grateful for the opportunity.
- Maureen L. from Mogadore, Posted: 09/25/2017
Wonderful view, very clean and cute condo. We had everything we needed, the balcony was well furnished too. The beach was very close, and the pool area was well maintained. Coligny plaza was just a short walk away, and we enjoyed the bike paths very much! Would definitely stay here again!
- Anonymous from Metropolis, Posted: 07/24/2017
This is the second time with Vacation Time and Ocean Dunes.Convenient and had all we needed. Kitchen floor was very dirty - wasn't mopped! Owners could do more to maximize small space. Shelf for microwave to free up counter space, bar stools, etc. Loved it!
- Deborah S. from Cincinnati, Posted: 07/17/2017
The condo was beautifully decorated, very clean and comfortable. It was perfect for the two of us.
- Bebe E. from Springfield, Posted: 07/06/2017
All good place was clean with a great view of the ocean. Had problems with the main tv remote not working may be the box pickup. Cold water handle in the shower needs attention along with a mattress change. Other than that the unit served us well it had all the necessary items to make the stay wonderful.
- Anonymous from Cleveland, Posted: 06/27/2017
Awesome view of the ocean. Quiet location. Close to everything you need. Staff was ver accommodating . We have being coming to Ocean Dunes for over 35 years and never disappointed.
- Rickey E. from Sparta, Posted: 05/21/2017
After 30 years...still coming back to Hilton Head and Ocean Dunes; great place on the ocean!
- Anonymous from Palatine, Posted: 04/20/2017
Condo was very clean and wonderful views! Very easy check in/out. Close to shopping and restaurants. Will definitely stay here again. Only complaint is I will NEVER book through again! Waste of money and very rude people. You can just go through the management company (and save lots of money).
- Anonymous from Georgetown, Posted: 04/08/2017
Enjoyed the stay! Beautiful weather
- Beth M. from Eatonton, Posted: 03/08/2017
Cute condo with a great view.
- Yolanda E. from Prattville, Posted: 06/25/2016
- Anonymous from Palatine, Posted: 05/12/2016
The property was very clean and well furnished. Small but adequate. The unit is at the end of the building near the path to the beach. Next door to the Mariott Grande Ocean. Quiet. There is some construction noise from heavy machinery on the other side of the building but it was not as loud at this end. The balcony beach front view is wonderful ! I would rent again. Location great..near grocery stores, restaurants and shops.
- Anonymous from Toccoa, Posted: 04/03/2016
Our vacation rental experience have been very positive. The unit we rented was clean and had a great view of the ocean. Access to the beach was very good. I would recommend this unit for use to my friends.
- Anonymous from Ooltewah, Posted: 07/07/2015
We always have a great time when we visit Hilton Head. But this visit was probably the most enjoyable since we have been coming to Hilton Head. Can't wait to return!
- David G. from Decatur, Posted: 10/08/2014
We had a ball, every thig was great. I was surprised the rates did not go down after Labor Day ?
- Dallas F. from Lincolnton, Posted: 09/22/2014
- Anonymous from Midlothian, Posted: 09/04/2014
Nice place with a very good ocean view...water pressure from shower was best Iv'e ever had...on the negative side the bathroom was small and the condo had a musty smell too it specially the bedroom which was small as well...mgmt Co. that runs the place was very nice and helpful.
- Anonymous from Canton, Posted: 06/30/2014
The hair dryer only works on low speed
- Debbie M. from Lilburn, Posted: 05/29/2014
the place had a musty smell
- Debbie M. from Lilburn, Posted: 09/05/2013
very enjoyable week
- Anonymous from Martinez, Posted: 07/22/2013
Overall, a great vacation & the rental was just right for two people.
- Douglas S. from Aiken, Posted: 05/27/2013
Nice unit. No issues. Enjoyed our stay!
- Susan S. from Mt. Pleasant, Posted: 04/16/2013
Love being so close to the beach and the view was great. Would highly recommend this location.
- Eric H. from Greenwood, Posted: 08/27/2012
This is our 7th ou 8th time in Hilton Head with Vacation time. We rented à Sea side villas and Ocean Dunes and it was always perfect. Thanks a lot!
- Andre B. from Boisebriand, Posted: 08/14/2012
We booked our week at the very last minute and everything still went great. The transaction was smooth, the management company was easy to work with and very accommodating, and the unit was clean and comfortable.
This was a working vacation for us, and the internet access was fast and reliable, with two people on simultaneously, using voice and data.
Only suggestion I have is they should take a picture of the view off the balcony for this unit because it's fabulous! No pool or parking lot obstructing the direct view of the ocean...just a green expanse of grass, then some shrubbery and a few pines (not too many) then the beach and ocean... close enough to hear the waves. That's a selling point that is not highlighted in the photos and I almost didn't rent this unit because of it. (I assume that if there's no picture of the view then it must not be so good.)
Overall, highly recommended. We'll be back to this villa again, for sure.
- Rachel M. from Woodstock, Posted: 08/13/2012
Great view, Great location and Great memories
- Louis S. from Graniteville, Posted: 06/19/2012
excellent, the only 2 things as European visitors, we would have enjoyed a hairdryer and a kettle. The staff were really helpful and the location ideal.
- Anonymous from Glasgow, Posted: 06/09/2012
Good job by Vacation Time of Hilton Head.
- Charlie C. from Atlanta, Posted: 05/30/2012
Loved the proximity to the beach and to Caligny Plaza. The place was clean and had a great view of the beach.
- Richard W. from Pooler, Posted: 06/05/2011
A dust pan and broom would have been nice
- Steven M. from St. Louis, Posted: 07/15/2010