- Linda R , Posted: 05/13/2023
Very nice week, Check-in and out smooth. Great location
- Anonymous from Green Bay, Posted: 04/25/2023
- Deanna B , Posted: 04/15/2023
- Shannon G , Posted: 04/11/2023
- Brian P , Posted: 01/10/2023
Our experience was wonderful again and we are thankful for the wonderful and helpful staff at Vacation Time! The beautiful beachfront villa was perfect for us, the 2 bedroom was spacious and very comfortable. We love HHI!
- Jim C. from Manchester, Posted: 12/15/2022
UNIT 410 WAS IN A EXCELLENT LOCATION and was very nice and well equipped. Unit had some issues but the property management corrected them in short order. WEATHER WAS UNBELIEVABLE GREAT.
- Anonymous from Eastham, Posted: 05/04/2022
Would definitely stay again!
- Michael J. from Greenville, Posted: 02/06/2022
Excellent time at the beach! The condo was perfect. We had a great ocean front view. The location was so convenient to Sea Pines and to Coligny.
- D'Michelle D. from Chapin, Posted: 10/26/2021
As always working with Michael at Vacation Time of HHI was awesome! We look forward to catching up with him. Ocean Dunes is very nice. Units were spacious and easy access to the beach.
- Natalie L. from Annapolis, Posted: 05/31/2021
This unit had a beautiful view of the ocean and easy ocean access. We were within walking distance of Coligny Beach shopping and restaurants. The 2nd bedroom was quite small for an adult couple and the bathrooms in both bedrooms need updating. The balcony area floor needed deep cleaning or replacement. All in all though, it met our needs.
- Jeff A. from Staunton, Posted: 05/18/2021
- Anita R , Posted: 03/04/2021
The rental was nicely furnished and clean and the beds were comfy. The view from the balcony was lovely looking over the pool directly onto the beach. I wish I had known there was a Keurig so I could have brought some pods. The condo was also in a very central location within walking distance of lots of shopping and restaurants.
- Anita R. from Ridgeley, Posted: 03/04/2021
- Willette O , Posted: 01/22/2021
- Anonymous from Lawrenceville, Posted: 01/22/2021
We loved our stay at Ocean Dunes! The views were lovely and the place was perfectly spotless. We will definitely come back sometime when we are visiting our family here in Hllton Head!
- Kristi V. from Cantonment, Posted: 10/19/2020
- Quentin B , Posted: 10/02/2020
- Michael O , Posted: 09/22/2020
Excellent location....unit in severe need of some updates
- Thomas D. from Dayton, Posted: 08/04/2020
Our family had a wonderful week at the beach. Our room was clean and spacious with a great view. The office staff was amazing, especially Michael. He always goes the extra mile. Parking was difficult, as you had to park across the street if lot was full. Need to transplant some trees and increase size of parking lot to accommodate all guests.
- Kurt B. from Barnwell, Posted: 07/22/2020
Great as always
- Susan T. from Franklin, Posted: 10/22/2019
Only one roll of paper towels. Guest bathroom only 2 rolls of toilet paper and no Kleenex. The rollout couch didn't have package with it. I complained and the package was delivered same day with sheet and towels. Dishwasher soap was hard as a rock. Staff very nice.
- Marilyn T. from Columbia, Posted: 09/24/2019
About what was expected from an "older unit".Unit relatively clean. A few maintenance hiccups that were resolved within a reasonable time. It's not the Hilton or Marriott, but it serves your needs at a far more reasonable price than the others that are newer/nicer.
- Thomas D. from Dayton, Posted: 07/15/2019
4 of us stayed in this condo. It was clean, comfortable and most relaxing view of the ocean.
- Barbara D. from Marietta, Posted: 06/30/2019
Enjoy the location of unit. Have been staying there yearly. Unit does not update in kitchen supplies, pots, silverware etc. Mattress in small bedroom need to be replaced. Otherwise unit in good condition. Pool area is great.
- Kathleen M. from Bloomingdale, Posted: 05/26/2019
The unit had nice update with new dining chairs. The kitchen utensils and silverware do need to be updated...poor condition. After what I assume was a busy summer the unit does need a through cleaning...blinds, windows, floors etc. Do like the new chair on balcony. Have it reserved for next May 2019, so hopefully kitchen supplies reviewed and updated.
Michael is always a joy...always welcoming and helpful. We were there during threat of Hurricane Florence.
- Kathleen M. from Bloomingdale, Posted: 09/27/2018
We are owners for over 25 years but rented a unit this week as we had kids join us. Unit pretty clean except for the refrigerator, but a few minutes of elbow grease rectified that. Still disappointing that the Hilton had to go in next door where the original Adventure Inn used to be as many views are gone and the beach has gotten that much more crowded. Concerned our parking lot may lose spaces once the new addition to the Hilton opens. Although the Hilton’s poolside bar is supposedly open for Ocean Dunes’ guest, we didn’t feel welcome. Regardless, weater was great, staff treated us well, the bed was comfortable, and internet surprisingly fast. Looking forward to next year’s vacation!
- Dan and Barbara W. from Lockport, Posted: 09/11/2018