The place was clean, great beach view and easy access to the beach. It is really nice to have a heated pool for this time of year. The only complaint that I have is the shower had some issues. The drain was slow and caused to fill with up with water. We were also missing sheets for the pull out bed on the first night. They were quick to get them over to us the next day though. I would recommend staying at Ocean dunes and if they fix the shower is his is a great unit for 4 people.
- Michael H. from Delaware, Posted: 03/28/2022
Loved every minute of our stay and loved this beach location! Vacation Time staff is the best and always helpful and available.
- Jim C. from Manchester, Posted: 03/17/2022
Awesome week of beautiful view, beach, food!
- Charles M. from St Matthews, Posted: 11/02/2021
The staff was very helpful and friendly when I booked. The room was nice and perfect size for the 2 of us. The bed was way to soft for our liking and the outside lights glowed past the shutters other than that we liked it.
- Anonymous from Hendersonville, Posted: 09/17/2021
Had a real nice time at the Ocean Dunes
- Justin H. from Jackson, Posted: 04/27/2021
- Sallie H , Posted: 03/16/2021
- Catherine M , Posted: 11/07/2020
There were some bumps getting in because I didn't have a code to get into the after hours check in box. But after that all was well.
- Catherine M. from Atlanta, Posted: 11/07/2020
This was one of the easiest bookings I have ever done. The customer service was phenomenal. The room was exactly what I asked for. It was in a perfect location to walk to the pool and beach. The room was very clean and had everything that we needed. It was perfect for my family of 4. I would highly recommend this room. I will be going back soon and booking it again.
- Melissa J. from Hephzibah, Posted: 05/26/2020
We have stayed with Vacation Time a few times now; the staff have been great at looking after us and the accommodations. This is our second stay in 411 and we notice a few improvements to the unit this year. Looking forward to returning next year!
- Ken & Chris M from London, Posted: 03/06/2020
- James C. from Hickory, Posted: 02/06/2020
- Lorraine C , Posted: 10/22/2019
- Gregory T , Posted: 10/01/2019
Great location with tons to do. Food was excellent wherever we ate.
- Anonymous from Mascoutah, Posted: 06/17/2019
Nice relaxing visit to the beach and sailing.
- Ken B. from Huntersville, Posted: 05/13/2019
5 nights for our 53 Anniversary and enjoy the beach. Great view, reasonable price, and clean area inside and out.
- Dallas F. from Lincolnton, Posted: 04/09/2019
Enjoyed 4 days playing golf and visiting ole friends..View of ocean from forth floor spectacular...Very pleasant stay.
- Don R. , Posted: 12/09/2018
Have been staying at Ocean Dunes for years and have never been disappointed! If you want a short walk to the beach this is the place to stay! It is close to shopping and not far from good restaurants. Vacation Time rental personnel are always friendly and accommodating to your needs. There are newer buildings going up next door but my choice will still be Ocean Dunes. This Unit 411 was facing the beach with good view of ocean and pool. It could have used a new toaster and fry pan, but that is honestly the only issues there were, we still enjoyed our stay!! For the enjoyment of a condo the price was fair and worth every penny.
- Susan G. from Evans, Posted: 09/06/2018
No problems at all with check in and Condo No major problems Couple of sinks stopped up Very nice unit
- Donald W. from Gibson, Posted: 08/28/2018
Ocean Dunes is our favorite Vacation spot!! Close to everything. Rooms are always clean and Stephanie @ VTHHI is always helpful in booking our stay. Been coming for years and always stay @ OD.
- George N. from Knoxville, Posted: 07/31/2018
Nice place with a great view,staff was very friendly and helpful.Will go there again.
- James G. , Posted: 07/28/2018
Property filled our needs, but quite dated. Filthy curtain at deck door, door lock difficult to operate, very slow drains, and water pressure, and minimal utensils and kitchen amenities.
- Thomas D. from Dayton, Posted: 07/24/2018
Great view, nice accommodations and wonderful location. The elevator was down for a whole day and it made it very difficult to go go down the stairs and back up from the fourth floor since my wife was handicapped. Poor planning from our perspective. Since there is only one elevator, would seem wiser to do the maintenance work at night. Enjoyed our stay but the elevator issue was a negative. We will return but will ask about the elevator maintenance upfront.
- Charles P. from Martinez, Posted: 06/16/2018
We had a great time, condo is in a great spot nearby Coligny Park.
- Shannon B. from Columbia, Posted: 04/10/2018