- Phil M , Posted: 04/20/2022
The unit had nice upgrades and a wonderful view from balcony (also love the high seats provided). The kitchen had all the supplies one would ever need. The only issue was the AC unit in the bedroom was too loud for us, and the sliding doors to the balcony screeched/were old. Otherwise, it was a wonderful unit and we would book it again!
- Ruth K. from Charlottesville, Posted: 04/13/2022
As usual we had a wonderful time in Hilton Head, making Ocean Dunes our home for 2 months. Our unit was so comfortable and quiet with a staff always promptly willing to please in any way they can. Thanks Michael. See you in 10 months!
- John M. from Athens, Posted: 03/28/2022
- Anonymous from Cincinnati, Posted: 08/03/2021
- John B , Posted: 07/25/2021
- George N , Posted: 07/07/2021
We have been coming to Hilton Head for many years and ALWAYS stay at Ocean Dunes. Consistent Clean rooms and Great Customer Service!
- George N. from Knoxville, Posted: 07/07/2021
Reservation and payment via Vacation Time of Hilton Head web page was pretty good/easy. Checkin day of was fairly seamless (fairly busy due to such late checkin but friendly informative staff responding quickly). Unit 419 was ‘well used’ and could use general repairs and updated throughout (microwave cracked, basic/cheap kitchen ware, appliances, needs repaint, deco, etc.) and air units did not handle space well. I would recommend OD in general as the location and property is very nicely maintained and located (to ocean and shopping/things to do)but would likely try a different unit next time to be more comfortable in a week long stay...few days would be Ok.
- Deborah C. from North Augusta , Posted: 06/07/2021
Wonderful room. Excellent management service . Great view.
- Catherine M. from Atlanta, Posted: 05/25/2021
Wonderful location with beautiful view. Loved every minute of the week.
- Julia R. from Rock Hill, Posted: 05/18/2021
Just the right amenities for a family weekend at the beach. Thank you!
- Bryce and Riki M. from Evans, Posted: 05/13/2021
- Romeo Z , Posted: 03/03/2021
- Kristi V , Posted: 08/30/2020
We really loved the area, the view was beautiful,
- Pam W. from Jacksonville, Posted: 07/28/2020
We love staying at Ocean Dunes and have used Vacation Time of Hilton Head for the past 30 years. The staff is always professional and helpful. This specific unit was a bit below the other units but the view was fabulous and so we enjoyed.
- Anonymous from Loganville, Posted: 05/27/2020
- John M , Posted: 03/23/2020
As always we love the relaxation and freedom of life’s demands when we vacation with VTHHI.
- John M. from Athens, Posted: 03/23/2020
- Toni F , Posted: 11/06/2019
Very nice and restful.
- Anonymous from Oxford, Posted: 08/26/2019
very good. wished the rental was updated
- Sharon H. from Beech Island, Posted: 08/12/2019
We love staying at Ocean Dunes - we have expanded our crew and they love it too. The view from the balcony can't be beat, and the short walk to the beach makes it worth it. The room is slightly dated and doesn't have top of the line amenities, but if the location and beach is most important, this is your place.
- Thomas D. from Dayton, Posted: 07/26/2019
We enjoyed this room and our stay we visit at least three times a year and stay at this facility.
- Jay J. from Louisville, Posted: 07/08/2019
The property was clean and the property management team were helpful with suggestions for things to do and places to eat.
- Anonymous from Kingsport, Posted: 04/17/2019
Clean unit with great ocean views. Will stay here again.
- Randy M. from Alpharetta, Posted: 04/08/2019
We always enjoy our vacation in Hilton Head and are never disappointed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head Island. After all these years they greet us like family, and indeed, we feel like family.
- John M. from Athens, Posted: 03/25/2019
The location was great! It is right on the ocean and the grounds are beautiful and well maintained. The condominium however is in need of a refresh (painting and furniture needs to be cleaned). We found the same stains on the chair and chipped paint on the walls as were there on our previous stay.
- Anonymous from Lexington , Posted: 10/17/2018
My adult daughter and I stayed in this unit on our recent annual HHI mother-daughter trip. We had to do a late check-in, but the property management company was very accomadating and made the process smooth. Upon arrival, we found the unit clean and stocked with everything we needed. There were even extra linens and several extra towels, which was very nice. We really liked the beachy decor, as well as the separate air units for the bedroom and the living areas. The ocean views from the balcony and the easy beach/pool access make this unit very desirable! We loved the close proximity to both the beach and Coligny Plaza, and would love to stay here again in the future!
- Laura H. from Greer, Posted: 08/29/2018
The location was wonderful. We enjoyed sitting on the balcony drinking coffee. We had a very nice view and a great few days.
- Bertha W. from Dexter, Posted: 08/05/2018
Condo was clean and very nice. View was great.
- Anonymous from Charlotte, Posted: 06/07/2018
This was our first time in Villa 419: a very sweet 1 BR unit perfect for just us. Even the weather cooperated! Rain was forecast every day, but some how, the sun managed to come out every day, long enough for pool time, and daily walks on the beach. Some beach time also of course. Love, love, love Ocean Dunes!
- Deborah B. from Flat Rock, Posted: 05/20/2018
We loved this little place! It was for two of us and we would have been comfortable with a child or two as well. The pictures do the home justice but they don't show the best part, and that's the view. The location is truly beach view. The balcony runs parallel with the coast. When you're on the balcony, you can see very far up and down the coast. The ocean sounds are enjoyable with the balcony door open. We definitely plan on going back to Hilton Head and would love to stay in this little cozy home again.
- Daniel C. from Hermitage, Posted: 04/05/2018
We have been staying at HHI for several years now. Ocean Dunes 419 was a great relaxing getaway. The ocean front view is so amazing . The condo was clean and we didn’t have any issues. The office personnel went above and beyond to make our stay wonderful....thank you Michael, Jimmy and Stephanie!! We plan on coming back next year.
- Sandy H. from New Durham, Posted: 03/26/2018