We had a great stay. The place was perfectly located close to the beach and had everything we needed. We will definitely be back.
- Anonymous from Christiansburg , Posted: 11/26/2023
Hilton Head is a great place, lots to do, beautiful setting & great people from all over the world
Vacation time staff are great people to work with & for you
- Anonymous from Jonesville, Posted: 09/28/2023
- Jessaca G , Posted: 05/29/2023
- Robert K , Posted: 05/15/2023
Very relaxing beach escape to Hilton Head for February.
- Tom G. from North West Arm, Posted: 03/03/2023
- Kathy H , Posted: 10/10/2022
The unit was spotless! Close to the pool and a short walk to the beach (just a couple minutes). So peaceful and relaxing. Close to shops and restaurants, walking distance.
- Kathy H. , Posted: 10/10/2022
Enjoyed our stay. The walk to the beach was easy and close. Having the cabana nearby was great. We enjoyed tasty meals at nearby restaurants. And, our time of celebration 50 years of marriage was wonderful!
- Olda P. from Huntsville, Posted: 07/12/2022
- Anonymous from Barrie, Posted: 04/22/2022
- Anonymous from Waterloo, Posted: 02/08/2022
Wonderful villa and location
- Anonymous from Greenwood, Posted: 07/19/2021
- Michael M , Posted: 08/04/2020
Awesome time had by the family! Kids loved having the pool just outside the condo.
- Anonymous from Greenwood, Posted: 08/04/2020
- Jen D , Posted: 07/14/2020
- Nancy G , Posted: 06/22/2020
Unit was clean, fresh smelling, everything in working order and had everything we needed. Loved being by the pool and the large deck was so nice to relax on with a refreshing beverage. Walk to the beach was quick and easy, unit had great beach supplies! All linens and towels we needed were there, but you do need to bring own beach towels, not a problem. Great location. Rental offices people are very nice and helpful. Very nice stay.
- Matthew L. from Fort Thomas, Posted: 04/06/2020
We loved our Hilton Head vacation rental. It was perfect for our week stay. We could not have asked for a better location. The unit had everything we needed, and it was clean and well kept.
- Sarah N. from Kenmore , Posted: 07/22/2019
We have been coming to seascape for over 30 years and this unit has been completely remodeled in the living room and that is it. The villa is super clean and very convenient to the pool (right off the deck) and the beach path is right out the front door! If you are a TV watcher, good luck. The TVs are tiny, 2nd bedroom tv didn’t even work. But we’re not on vacation to watch tv so that really wasn’t an issue. The bathrooms upstairs are very tiny and ate in need of some updates. Beds are very comfy and clean! I love how this villa as all the beach items you will need! From chairs, an umbrella, and even a cart! Our family always enjoys Hilton head, so it’s hard to complain about anything, but with that being said, this condo needs some updating compared to other condos in the complex.
- Faye K. from Franklin, Posted: 07/09/2019
The Villa was perfect for myself and 2 older children. Loved the living area and porch facing the pool. Kitchen has EVERYTHING you need. Beds very comfy. Beach buggy and chairs so nice to have! Short path to the soft white sandy beach. Thank you so much !!!
- Kathryn J. from Indianapolis, Posted: 04/03/2019
Great place and location!
- Melissa B. from Mount Airy, Posted: 08/14/2018
We loved everything about it
- Betty and David S. from Old Fort, Posted: 03/19/2018
- Michelle H. , Posted: 12/06/2017
The unit itself was very clean and met all our needs. However, when got to the unit there was a note telling us that they would be roofing during the week. We didn't think this would be a problem since we'd be out during the days, it in fact was a huge safety risk problem. 2 of the days our unit was tarped off with heavy equipment overhead and shingles falling from the roof. The workers started at 6:30 am and went till dark. I fully understand the necessity of the work but not the huge safety risk it presented. I feel we should have been offered another unit on the property to stay in. Outside of this huge risk and inconvenience the property was wonderful.
- Anonymous from Cincinnati, Posted: 04/23/2017
Overall, the condo was in a great location close to the beach and pool. The condo was also overall a great value and a good stay. The only issue we had, the condo is a slight bit outdated and the one bathroom is TINY. Outside of that, the washer/dryer were nice and the beds were very comfortable.
- Nicholas T. from Spring Hill, Posted: 03/28/2017
Great location, short walk to beach and Cologny Circle.
Place was clean.
Kitchen well stocked with hardware.
Nice deck to sit outside with grill.
Price was reasonable for size of unit.
Place is definitely dated. In need of significant upgrades.
No bathrooms on main floor and very tiny.
Odd kitchen, small.
- Anonymous from Baxter, Posted: 02/17/2017
- Anonymous from Gilbert, Posted: 09/13/2016
We stayed during the recent Hermine storm! Management was super helpful in keeping us updated and we couldn't believe they had the grounds and pool cleaned up so fast! the location of the unit was perfect and it was clean. The unit could simply use a little updating, but it had everything we needed and was clean. I would consider staying there again simply because of the location.
- Ginger H. from Lawrenceville, Posted: 09/08/2016
Overall the location of rental was nice and we really liked the two story layout for those early risers. Interior was showing signs of deferred maintenance but over all we would give this a B rating. The patio was unuseable and pool was not used due to spending more time on beach
- Rich A. from Edmore, Posted: 04/06/2016
My wife and I spent a great week at this condo. The unit was clean and comfortable. It overlooks one of the pools, which wasn't important to us (we like the view from other units better), but it would be great with kids. A short walk to the beach - also close to Coligny Circle.
The only compaint is a poorly fitting toilet seat in the hall bath.
- ROBERT K. from KNOXVILLE, Posted: 12/06/2015