VERY NICE JUST LIKE HOME WILL STAY AGAIN
- STEVE S. from CHRISTIANSBURG, Posted: 09/26/2023
- Denise P , Posted: 06/06/2023
Our stay was wonderful. The condo was very cozy and comfortable. The kitchen was very well stocked. The location was an easy walk to the beach and a close bike ride to Coligny Plaza. I highly recommend!
- Denise P. from athens, Posted: 06/06/2023
very nice place had everything that you need will do again people at vacation time are very good
- STEVE S. from CHRISTIANSBURG, Posted: 10/04/2022
The house does need some things fixed. Blinds in kitchen had some broken pieces. The doors for the washer and dryer were not working well at all.
The deck was splinterting and needs work.
Besides those small issues we really liked the house and it was decorated very nicely. The kitchen was stocked with alot of dishes and tools etc.
The 3rd floor bedroom was so nice, we slept there and it was very roomy and felt like an island getaway up there!
- Anonymous from Quaker, Posted: 08/08/2022
Enjoyed our stay. The walk to the beach was easy and close. Having the cabana nearby was great. We enjoyed tasty meals at nearby restaurants. And, our time of celebration 50 years of marriage was wonderful!
- Olda P. from Huntsville, Posted: 07/12/2022
My daughter and I had a wonderful time. The villa is in a great location, the property is nice with the lagoon and we spent time at the pool. We liked how easy it was to walk to the beach. Close to restaurants. Would stay at SeaScape again. :)
- Anonymous from Sister Bay, Posted: 04/04/2022
We stayed in 3088 seascape for our kids' spring break. The condo seems to have just been updated.. one room even had brand new flooring. Everything was fresh and tidy upon arrival. A stroll to the beach was easy with our wagon and wore the kids out a bit - which is always nice. Be prepared for stairs! It's a townhome unit so there are lots of stairs but that didn't pose any issues. Clean. Convenient. Easy Check in. Had what we needed!
- Sarah T from Chattanooga, Posted: 04/23/2021
We enjoyed our stay. The walk to the beach was fine snd we were close to many amenities.
- Elizabeth S. from Oakwood, Posted: 04/05/2021
The vacation rental had a great location, walk to beach and Coligny Plaza. The house was fully equipped with everything needed for an extended stay. We even enjoyed seeing the alligator that swam by the condo everyday!!
- Anonymous from Bronx, Posted: 07/27/2020
Will be back!
The condo was nestled towards the back of Seascape - which was perfect in cutting out any noise from the main road. It backed up to a lagoon. My son was thrilled to see an alligator. A nice bike ride to the ocean. We found the furnishing to be up-to-date and comfortable for our family. The kitchen is well stocked and the balcony off of the master was perfect for early morning coffee. We enjoy walks so we liked being down from Coligny and across from the beach. Will book again.
- Michael K from Norfolk, VA, Posted: 05/07/2020
Thank you for the wonderful review. Seascape is in a great location to all the great amenities that Hilton Head has to offer. Come back again soon.
- Vacation Time of Hilton Head staff, Posted: 05/07/2020
Our family of 6, including my parents, had a nice stay in this villa. It was challenging at first with so many stairs but we all got used to it pretty quickly. Not having a bathroom on the main floor was not ideal. We loved having the use of a grill and a deck which is why we chose this spot over others.
The walk to the beach was very far for my elderly parents but having a private bathroom over there was fantastic. We purchased a beach cart and I’d highly recommend you do the same if staying here. It is too far to walk to get the Coligny Park but there was always parking there. Rent bikes to get around as Hilton Head is so accessible for biking and walking with sidewalks and bike lanes everywhere,
The condo itself has worn furniture and a very small, dated kitchen, but it was comfortable and clean with enough seating for the 6 of us. The bed on the third floor was very soft but lumpy. All was good in the other two bedrooms. Be sure to take toiletries as the description was accurate, only starter items, The kitchen had everything we needed.
- Christine L. from Indianapolis, Posted: 04/01/2019
Absolutely wonderful highest recommendations.
- Faye K. from Franklin, Posted: 08/01/2018
Check in was easy and convenient, no worries there. The property was a bit worn in spots, well used furniture but very functional. Air conditioning worked perfectly, all of the other amenities were in place and functional. Location of the unit is one of the furthest in the complex from the beach access, but still a great location. Generally the property was clean upon arrival. As with all of the condos in Seascape they are popular and used hard, so it isn't unexpected that there are some areas of the unit that may be under the standards of some more discriminating renters, but this unit served us quite well and we were glad to have the opportunity to rent. I would recommend this unit to a friend as stated with limitations related to location in the complex, and the overall worn condition of some of the furnishings. All in all, another great visit to Hilton Head!
- Dale S. from PONTIAC, Posted: 07/16/2018
Good Weather. very nice condo with plenty of room to spread out
- Anonymous from Clemmons, Posted: 11/08/2017
Very clean and good location. Biking, swimming,great restaurants. Hope to come back soon.
- Jim G. from Mount Vernon, Posted: 08/02/2017
Our Rental - June 29 through July 1 2016 was Ocean Dunes -- great place --we would explore that property again in a larger size
Our Rental July 2 - July 9 2016 was very nice, clean - however it was too far back on the property -- we would most likely not want this location (within Seascapes) again -- possibly a unit closer to the front of the property
- Barbara W. from Mt. Carmel, Posted: 07/11/2016
We had a wonderful stay in this condo with 7 people, and one night we had 8. There are three stories: A master BR with king bed w/ full bath on the top floor. Second floor had another full bath and 2 more BRs, one with two twins, and one with a king or queen bed. The ground floor has a kitchen and an open dining/living room area with sofabed. Because not everyone wanted to sleep together, we brought an air mattress and were able to move the dining room table off to the side to make space for it for the week.
- About 1/4 mile walk to beach... thru condos to main road, cross street, thru another condo lot to beach access.
- Private bathroom at beach with lock code
- Main beach is a short bike ride, 1.5 miles
- Many shops located by main public beach access.
- Bike rentals are inexpensive ($35/wk) and they drop off and pick up at condo (we rented from place next to Bi-Lo grocery store)
- Location is VERY bike friendly, bike paths everywhere.
- Pool was a 30 second walk. Clean and well-maintained, and partially shaded... perfect when you've had too much beach sun.
- Although we didn't cook, kitchen appeared to be well-equipped.
- Starter supplies provided (small dish soap, one roll paper towels, couple dishwasher packets)
- Arrived after-hours and no problem getting in. - Vacation-Time staff & check-in very professional. Extra towels and pillowcases provided on request.
- Overall very clean, especially considering most people go to the beach... sand, etc. (we removed shoes just inside the door to minimize dirt for the week)
- Beds were comfortable, the Q/K beds had memory foam toppers
- No bathroom on the first floor!
- Sofabed was full of Cheerios when we unfolded it. Staff took care of it the next day.
- Sofabed was not that comfortable for elderly person who slept on it... but he has trouble sleeping.
- Diana S. from Columbus, Posted: 09/10/2015
Our family enjoyed a beautiful week in Hilton Head and this condo. There was lots of room so everyone could spread out and have their space. The condo was updated and had many amenities. We did have to call the property management folks because of bugs in the kitchen, however they were very responsive. We liked being close to the pool however the walk to the beach was a little long with little ones in tow. Overall we had a great week and enjoyed our stay.
- Cindy P. from West Columbia, Posted: 07/28/2015
Arrived on 7/5/14. There were 5 adults in our group and the condo had plenty of room for us and additional people to be comfortable as well. We did not experience any problems at all, everything worked well as the condo is clean and well maintained. The outside deck with a table, chairs and a gas grill overlooks the lagoon that meanders through the complex and was very nice. The pools on the property are clean and appear to be serviced everyday. Our walk to the beach was a easy 10 minute stroll but you should bring a beach stroller to haul your chairs-cooler-umbrella.
- Jerry R. from Parma, Posted: 07/14/2014
Overall, everything was great with this condo. It was very comfortable in terms of furnishings for the three couples who shared it. It took a day (night) or two to get the AC adjusted for all three floors. The first night was comfortable on the first floor, but freezing on the second and third floors. We eventually got it calmed down but still not sure how we did it. Very nice location. Nice and peaceful/quiet in mid-May. Very nice grill on patio (virtually brand new.) One pretty minor suggestion for low cost, simple update someday -- start by replacing the toilet seats with some just a bit larger for larger men (over six feet tall.)
- Anonymous from Stuart, Posted: 05/19/2014
- Anonymous from Waterford, Posted: 05/08/2014
The condo was fabulous, fully equiped and comfortable, lots of space for the whole family. We really loved the beach decor. It was a nice location backing onto the lagoon and not far from the beach. Tennis courts were great and never busy. We were hoping the pool would be heated as the ocean was very cold this excellent stay overall!
- Anonymous from Fenwick, Posted: 03/18/2013