- Dawn F , Posted: 04/25/2022
We had never been to Hilton Head Island and it was a Wonderful Vacation. Seaside 120 was an Amazing little piece of Heaven! From the comfy king bed, to the completely stocked kitchen, The Beautiful views. Close to the Beach, shops, restaurants, and even the golf courses. We enjoyed every minute of our stay
- Anonymous from Fort Wayne, Posted: 04/25/2022
The unit was clean, attractive, fully and thoughtfully stocked, convenient to the beach.
- Judith C. from TRENTON, Posted: 04/18/2022
We had a very nice time overall. Weather was not very cooperative, but plenty of good food and relaxation.
- John W. P. from Columbia, Posted: 04/15/2022
- Judith C , Posted: 04/04/2022
We love seaside villas for it’s convenient location and its close proximity to the beach. We choose a rental with an ocean view and enjoy the sunrise every morning.
- Fred and Jayne T. from Cuyahoga Falls, Posted: 04/01/2022
We love HH. We enjoyed Seaside Villa #120. Really nice unit. We relaxed on the balcony and on the beach. Visited Coligny Park and Shopping Center. Visited Harbourtown.
- Anonymous from Columbus, Posted: 11/29/2021
I enjoyed my stay, perfect size for 1-2 people. It was very clean and supplied with everything I needed.
- Anonymous from Eden, Posted: 09/22/2021
Our stay at Villa #120 was a very good experience. Our only complaint was the water back-up in the bathtub/shower. It would eventually drain but very slowly. Otherwise, our stay was exceptional and we will return next year.
- W. Michael W. from Louisville, Posted: 09/14/2021
GREAT VACATION RENTAL
We had wonderful experience staying in Seaside Villa 120. When we arrived everything was clean and just as described. The condo was equipped with everything we needed for the week. We enjoyed our mornings watching the sunrise from the balcony. We spent our days at the beach or the pool and our evenings relaxing on the sun deck. The location was great, right on the beach, close enough to restaurants and shops that we could walk or bike, but far enough that it was quiet and relaxing. Our entire stay was seamless from check in to check out. We look forward to staying at Seaside Villa 120 for many years to come.
- Lori F from Burlington, Posted: 08/16/2021
- Lori and Mike F , Posted: 08/08/2021
- Debbie Y , Posted: 08/04/2021
- Rene D , Posted: 07/05/2021
This place was just as advertised . My wife and I loved it , it was our first time on Hilton head island. It had everything that you would need to have a comfortable vacation right next to the beach. This place is especially good for couples or even a small family we would definitely book it again .
- Anonymous from Swansea, Posted: 07/03/2021
My wife and I stayed for four nights and we had a wonderful time. The unit was clean, fully updated and the location was ideal. They ocean view is great. Check in and out was easy. We would definitely stay here again!
- Anonymous from West Chester, Posted: 05/03/2021
Great location.. owner is great to work with..condo has everything you need..
- Anonymous from Fairfield, Posted: 04/18/2021
- Fred and Jayne T , Posted: 03/16/2021
This Seaside Villa 120 is conveniently located. It is in walking distance to Coligny Plaza, very close to the beach with an ocean view, and very
Clean. It is a one bedroom, one bathroom condo with laundry down the hall. The owner has equipped it with all the essentials. We love this place.
- Fred and Jayne T. from Cuyahoga Falls, Posted: 03/16/2021
- Gregory W , Posted: 02/28/2021
Well at the time of the stay I gained a partner in life and engaging mg best friend!!!!!!!!
- Brandon K. from Norwalk, Posted: 12/03/2020
- Lori and Mike F , Posted: 09/19/2020
- Paige N , Posted: 08/18/2020
was great~room was clean and very nice~ loved the décor~ convenient to the beach and loved the 1st floor room!
- Sherry B. , Posted: 07/29/2020
Check-in and checkout was easy and fast. Great view and size was perfect for my family
- Anonymous from Statesboro, Posted: 06/24/2020
We had a great time staying here for the month of May. We have stayed in this unit for many years under the previous owner; new owner Greg has been fantastic to work with. It's always clean and never any issues with the condo. I would recommend this unit if you want a fun vacation (except the weeks we go) :).
- Anonymous from Fairfield, Posted: 06/01/2020
Thank you for the great review and your continued business. We hope to see you for many years to come. Thanks again
- Vacation Time of Hilton Head staff, Posted:
- Anonymous from Fairfield, Posted: 05/29/2020
Quick easy check-in. We arrived a few hours early but it was ok (our unit was ready). Apartment was clean and we'll appointed as usual. Staff is still courteous and accommodating. Checkout is a breeze... you just follow their checkout guidelines and go. We have stayed here about 4 or 5 times in the past couple years and it's always been the same. We'll definitely stay here again. Oh... the location is perfect and near to everything on the Island up or down the lagoon, and it's also right on the beach for those that love the beach front accessibility. Gotta say, price reasonably as well.
- Richard D. from Fairburn, Posted: 03/26/2020
- Fred and Jayne T , Posted: 03/25/2020
We had been traveling through Florida. When we arrived in this villa we were so thrilled. It is exceptionally clean and well-stocked. The bed and couch is very comfortable. The person who really helped us at the office, Michael. went beyond his duties. And the owner, Greg also gets top ratings. He was most accommodating. We will be back. Thank you again for a perfect stay.
- Fred and Jayne T. from Cuyahoga Falls, Posted: 03/25/2020
- Fred and Jayne T , Posted: 03/16/2020
We found this villa close to everything and very well stocked. We will definitely be back next year.
- Fred and Jayne T. from Cuyahoga Falls, Posted: 03/16/2020
- Richard D , Posted: 03/12/2020
- Gregory W , Posted: 03/03/2020