- Erin B. from Goderich, Posted: 04/25/2018
We stayed in a very nice 2 bedroom condo just steps from the beach.
- Anonymous from Virginia Beach, Posted: 04/10/2018
Love my vacation @ HHI simply can't wait to again been going there for past 15 years and never got bored this is my home away from Home
Thank you HHI for your hospitality we just love it/Dottie
- Dorothy S. from Linden, Posted: 09/07/2017
I don't like to call this place Rental vacation feels like Home
- Dorothy S. from Linden, Posted: 08/01/2016
This was our 1st time to visit Hilton Head Island, SC. We wanted to do a family vacation, as our daughters are a Senior in High School & a Senior in college. We had a WONDERFUL time & the weather was nice....a little hot, but we enjoyed our time in the pool & ocean. I would recommend anyone to visit. Our Condo was absolutely nice too. Very clean & had everything we needed.
- April and Robert J. from Reading, Posted: 09/09/2014
This was our first time to Hilton Head as well as to Ocean Dunes Villas. We liked being so close to the beach as well as the pool. The grounds around the condo were beautiful and clean. Very quiet location. Easy access to things we wanted to do.
- Anonymous from Mooresville, Posted: 08/14/2014
- Anonymous from Lima, Posted: 07/07/2014
not fancy but functional dishwasher was barely working. Children loved high table but table and chairs outdoors needed some work
- Sue H. from Whitby, Posted: 04/25/2014
Had a wonderful time in unit 104. It was the perfect place for our family of 4 getaway. The unit was well equiped and nicely decorated. We will definately request this one again. Thanks for a great time.
- Patty Q. from Marion, Posted: 06/16/2013
My stay at Ocean Dunes was enjoyable. The rental was clean and newly renovated. For the price, I was very pleased.
The staff is pleasant and professional. They strive to make your stay pleasant.
I like the location of Ocean Dunes because it is close to Coligny Plaza and Sea Pines plantation.
I will return to this property again next year.
- Karen S. from Munfordville, Posted: 04/23/2013
This property is in an excellent location on a beautiful and uncrowded stretch of beach. We just love coming here. The unit was very nice, well equipped, and plenty spacious for our family of five. The furniture was in good shape and the unit was clean. The iron patio furniture was old and rusting - not something we wanted to sit at, unfortunately. The only other complaint was that the property was having spray foam installation installed under the building during our week. We could smell the fumes when we walked outside, but it did not bother us much inside.
- Ralph G. from Augusta, Posted: 04/17/2013
Ocean Dunes is located along a great stretch of beach on Hilton Head Island on South Forest Beach Dr. Having direct access to the beach is a definitely a plus as is the pool right off the beach area. We have stayed in our unit, 104, for the past 2 years for the month of March. The unit is on the first floor facing the pool area, but still with a great view of the dunes/beach with beautiful sunrises. The unit is clean and neat and well equipped.
- Denis and Janet O. from HArbeson, Posted: 04/07/2013
- Mike L. from Cumming, Posted: 09/05/2012
We love HHI have been going there more than 10 years this year was no different than year before we have Time of our Life- feels like our second home. My daughter Michelle once she finish her nursing school wants to move there we just can't get enough - simply "Beautiful"
Regards/Dottie S from Linden, New Jersey
- Dorothy S. from Linden, Posted: 09/04/2012
Needs a little updating, but wonderful place!
- Tammy T. from Clinton, Posted: 07/09/2012
We love HHI and can't wait till next vacation we always tell our freinds about this place my daughter Michelle wants to move there one day when finish her nursing school.
- Dorothy S. from Linden, Posted: 08/16/2011
Appears to be water damage in second bedroom. Paneling was loose and buckling at the ceiling in the corner. Room felt musty all the time.
- Ann H. from Cherryville, Posted: 07/27/2011
We love staying at Ocean Dunes Villas & plan to be back next year!
- Anonymous from Stockbridge, Posted: 06/13/2011
Yes I always talk about HHI to my family and friends my daugher want to move to HHI one day
- Dorothy S. from Linden, Posted: 08/16/2010
Thank you for your nice review. We look forward to being able to serve you on your next visit to the island.
- Vacation Time of Hilton Head staff, Posted:
We have stayed at Ocean Dunes and the former Adventure Inn for 34 years. It is a great location for families with children. The pool and beach access are very family friendly.
- Todd M. from Lakeland, Posted: 07/20/2010